Sunday 27 December 2015

Gunnas' Challenge

I was supposed to catch up with my sister and her daughter at a Writing Workshop today.

Only they didn't book it. In spite of Deb's email confirming their booking.

My gain.

Catherine Deveny. Smile.

The workshop challenge. To email Dev with something that has been written since the workshop started at 1000 today and was completed before 2200 this evening. And you can link to your blog etc.

Sorry but fuck. And panic. How do I get rid of that old stuff again? 

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I can't. 

Just have to go with it.

I am who I am.

So....

I am inspired to act. To write. To re-write. To share. To fade. To retreat. To reveal. To revel.


The tip?
GO DO SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE &
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED






And
is 
AWESOME


No comments:

Post a Comment