Tuesday 16 May 2017

You can love anyone

I'm sick. Got a cold.

Out with the old. In with the new. That's the adage.

Between bouts of bed and the toilet I see around me so much stuff that was absolutely necessary at the time. And now I don't know what to do with it.

Now I want to travel and run a cafe in a foreign country and run an English school there, too. So the stuff's got to go somewhere.

The massive insight for me is that I want to do the new venture with a partner, not alone. Massive insight. I want to do the new venture with a partner. I'm done with solo.

My current meal partner
If you can love anyone, who do you choose? Who's my partner?

The 36 questions in the link are meant to accelerate closeness. The questions are followed by looking into each other's eyes for four minutes. Not two. Four. Two's terrifying, but that's not enough!

The links on the New York Times' webpage lead you to a podcast and readers who have been inspired by the 36 questions.

Now I just have to pick my mark.

Tip: 
Action is the only way forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment