Wednesday 20 January 2016

The Law of Conservation of Money Energy

The latte factor. The place where the little bits of my money go.... often. 

Thereby making it trickier to get what I REALLY want. 


I definitely want the ristretto or small mocha at the time. And I know it's a want, not a need. Captain obvious, but I'm not gonna die if I don't get it. 


So when I heard the term The Latte Factor, coined by David Bach on Marie Forleo TV, it struck a chord with me. It's the trigger I NEED to keep on track with where I want my energy to go. 


And money is just a form of energy. It can only be transferred or transformed. 


One place I prefer to channel the energy is into growing my own food.



Yummy homegrown figs.
A critter helped itself to one of them, but I still got plenty.













The tip?
Spend less than you earn.
Earn more than you earn.
Be aware.
Be very aware
of what you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment