Tuesday 27 December 2016

Beetroot omelette

I am so loving food shopping and cooking in my studio in Gérardmer.

I have never had a problem cooking for one.

I have a problem about cooking for others!

All that effort and not even leftovers to freeze for 7 days like when I cook for myself.

Cook once, eat twice doesn't even do it for me.

Having said that, the omelette pictured was only one meal.

So pretty.
Leftover beetroot chips done in the oven in butter and salt;
Some kind of mushroom available in Super U, Gérardmer, France.
In Australia, we might call them Swiss Brown;
Mâche is the green stuff;
Two eggs beaten with a fork and a bit of water;
All sprinkled with salt and dotted with red Tabasco.




















Tip:
Cook once, eat 7 times.... 
generally speaking.


No comments:

Post a Comment